Haas Tyron 2500-E 2.0 Shredder
The industry-leading pre-shredder the HAAS TYRON is available as a static electric machine. Often utilised as the first machine of a waste processing line, the TYRON 2500-E 2.0 can be customised to fit your operational requirements. This machine can be fitted with various shaft and teeth configurations to produce your required shred size. The static machine is very easy to maintain, with maintenance platforms allowing easy access to all aspects of the shredder. The static TYRON also benefits from ground access to the shredding chamber for maintenance and hard facing, mitigating the risk of someone having to enter the shredding chamber. A separate power pack can be installed away from the shredder itself.
Haas Tyron Shredder - Online Monitoring
The Haas Tyron also benefits from the Haas Telematics online monitoring system. This system allows operators to track their machines online in real-time. You are able to track key performance indicators, as well as geographical data. You are able to set up alerts also, which notify you when certain triggers are hit.
- Green / Organic Waste
- MSW (municipal solid waste)
- C&I (commercial and industrial) Waste
- Paper Rolls
- Japanese Knotweed
Key Features + Options
- Twin shredding shafts enable greater control and consistency of shred size.
- Shreds different materials with just one tool configuration
- High throughput capacity of up to 60 tph
- Resistant against foreign objects
- No wrapping of long fibrous material (self-cleaning system)
- Low wear costs and a long lifetime
- Quiet main drive
- Service and Maintenance friendly.