The CRJ spare parts facility is one of the largest material processing equipment spare parts facilities in the UK, with a combined spare parts stock holding value of over £1,200,000. We stock genuine OEM parts, alongside high quality aftermarket parts that have been tried and tested in our own hire fleet to ensure we are able to offer our customers not only great value, but great quality.
We stock parts for the majority of Doppstadt, Haas Recycling, Weima, Steelweld and Ecostar equipment, and uphold a '24 hour delivery service' to minimise any downtime of your operation. CRJ operate a fleet of over 80 machines, so we understand the importance of using quality parts in our equipment to reduce downtime and optmise performance.
Why buy from CRJ?
- Availability: CRJ stock a wide range of high moving / wear parts for a variety of industry leading screeners, shredders and sorting equipment.
- Quality: We sell genuine parts, as well as top-quality after market parts that have been tried and tested in our own fleet of machinery to ensure we are able to offer quality as well as value.
- Price: We have built a reputation in the industry for supplying the most premium parts at affordable prices.
- Expertise: Our knowledge and experience puts our team in the best position to offer our customers the best advice on parts, and ways to optimise your equipment for efficient and effective results.
- Service: All of our parts are covered by a '24-hour delivery service' to ensure your downtime is minimised.
- Conveyor Belts
- Trommel Drums
- Drive Belts
- Drive Items
- Filter Kits
Speak with our knowledgeable parts team today to understand how we can support you with your parts requirements. Contact Wayne Drewett - Part Sales Manager on 01565 723886 (option 4) or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements. Alternatively, feel free to send us an enquiry on our website, and one of our expert team will get back to you.
Over the last few years, CRJ has been working closely with a belt manufacturer to develop a high-quality affordable range of conveyor belts. With our machine knowledge and industry experience, we have designed high-quality belts that give high performance and value for money. We have trialled and tested these belts for over two years in our own hire fleet to ensure we can offer value and quality to our customers. We stock a range of belts to fit most Haas and Doppstadt equipment, ready for immediate dispatch.
Thanks to the relationship with our belt manufacturer, we are able to source any size, length and pattern of belt at very competitive pricing. If you require conveyor belts outside of the Haas and Doppstadt range, speak with our parts team to see how we can support you.
For information on other available parts such as; drive belts, drums, screen meshes, baskets, teeth, rollers, filter kits, bearings and magnets, please contact our Part Sales Manager - Wayne Drewett on 01565 723886 (option 4) or email email@example.com with your requirements. Alternatively, feel free to send us an enquiry on our website, and one of our expert team will get back to you.
We can supply spare parts for...
- High-Speed Shredders
- Slow-Speed Shredders
- Slow-Speed Shredders
- Eddy Current Separators
- Air Separators
- Disc Screeners