Haas Tyron 2000XL 2.0 - Hybrid Shredder
The ever-popular HAAS TYRON has been converted to an electric hybrid version. Utilising a small diesel motor to operate the tracks, and a large electric motor to power the shredding operation. The new Hybrid TYRON benefits from all of the upgraded features of the second generation TYRON, whilst combining the convenience of a mobile machine with the energy efficiency of a static shredder. A key feature of the Hybrid machine is that it produces no Co2 emissions whilst in operation, helping users to meet their sustainability and emission targets.
Haas Tyron Shredder - Online Monitoring
The Haas Tyron also benefits from the Haas Telematics online monitoring system. This system allows operators to track their machine online in real-time. You are able to track key performance indicators, as well as geographical data. You are able to set up alerts also, which notify you when certain triggers are hit.
- Green / Organic Waste
- MSW (municipal solid waste)
- C&I (commercial and industrial) Waste
- Paper Rolls
- Japanese Knotweed
Key Features + Options
- Twin shredding shafts enable greater control and consistency of shred size.
- Hybrid engine set up - Small diesel engine for the tracks, and a large electric engine for the shredding operation.
- Can be used in any location (comfortable transport measurements)
- Easy and quick positioning thanks to crawler tracks and radio remote control
- Shreds different materials with just one tool configuration
- High throughput capacity of up to 100 tph
- Resistant against foreign objects
- No wrapping of long fibrous material (self-cleaning system)
- Low wear costs and a long lifetime
- Quiet main drive
- Service and Maintenance friendly.
Technical Specification + Throughput
Electric Engine Power: 280 kW
Diesel Engine Power: 43 kW
Shredding Chamber: 700mm x 2000mm