The Weima WLK 800 - 2000 series of static shredder is designed for high throughput with the ability to shred almost all types of plastic (Purge, automotive scrap, pipes, blow-moulded materials, PE/PET/PP bottles, buckets and containers) as well as paper, cardboard and light metals.
These shredders can be optimised to suit your spesific application and operational needs. Each machine within the series can be equipped with different rotor and knife designs, and can be fitted with screens from 15mm to 100mm. They can be loaded by a forklift, by hand or by using an infeed conveyor. They also come equipped with either an electrical or hydraulic drive.
- Automotive Scrap
- Blow-moulded materials
- PE/PET/PP bottles, buckets and containers
- Light metals
Key Features + Options
- Counter Knife System: Counter knives are reversible, giving them a longer life, and minimising wear costs. Optimized cutting geometry for energy efficient shredding.
- Swivel Screen Basket: Hydraulically-driven swivel screen basket system for easy rotor access and faster screen chance. The basket is seperated into single segments for easy handling.
- Powerful Drive: A powerful drive unit, with a Weima gearbox. In-house development for maximum durability. Electronic engine with uup to 110kW. Hydraulic clutch and V-belt.
- Offset bearings: Dustproof. Sturdy design. Maintenance firendly.
- Segmented floor guidance: Precise guidance of ram. Ideal for very this material. Prevents jamming. Load-dependent controlled feeding.