Weima Pre-Cut Shredder
The Weima Pre-Cut shredder is a single shaft pre-shredder. It is the ideal first step for a multi-stage waste processing system with high throughput. Historially, Weima has manufactured post-shredder for the waste industry. However, they have now taken their years of experiance in this arena to bring to market a pre-shredder capable of delivering quality homogenous outputs.
This industrial shredder ensures optimum pre-conditioning of materials, ready for further processing steps such as sieving, classifying and separation.
The Pre-Cut is built to handle a wide range of unsorted, highly contaminated waste streams. Particle sizes of 150-400mm are achievable. Its castellated floor allows for optimum guidance of the materail to the shredding chamber, with a hydraulic feeding system. The shredder uses a Siemens SPS Control system for easy usability.
Heavy-duty construction ensures the Pre-Cut industrial shredder is tough enough for demanding environments and applications, featuring offset bearings, bolted hardened stub shaft, vautid rotor, hydraulic cooling, super-fast hydraulics, 40mm plate base frame and anti-vibration substructure.
The Weima Pre-Cut can function as single-stage shredder, in instances that an RDF producer only requires coarsely pre-shredded material.
- MSW (Municipal Solid Waste)
- C&I (Commercial and Industrial) Waste
- C&D (Construction and Demolition) Waste
- RAM: Load dependent | Electronic distance measuring device | Less wear due to external guidance
- Pre-Cut Rotor: Vautid coated against wear | Massive 100/130mm cutting knives | Easy Maintenance
- Powerful Drive: Hydraulic drive | Full torque from zero | Full speed control | Excellent load control
- Screen: For homogenous output material size | Wear protection | Easy adjustment
- Counter Knives: Externally adjustable | Rotatable | Protected against impact thanks to cover plates
- Bearings: Dustproof | Study design | Maintenance friendly
- Frame: Sturdy base | Compact design | Adaptable for conveying systems
- Control Cabinet: Siemens PLC control | Energy efficient size reduction | Easy to use