Weima Fine-Cut Shredder
The Weima Fine-Cut is a high output secondary single-shaft industrial shredder. Its primary function is to shed material down to the smallest particle size. This series is perfect for the production of consistent, homogenised material for further processing, or creating saleable products.
It’s the perfect industrial shredding solution due to high-rotor speeds and is ideal for multi-stage processing. The high performance Fine-cut secondary industrial shredder will easily shred pre-sorted or pre-shredded material with high throughput, with particle sizes of 15–80 mm achievable. This is the perfect machine to produce the best quality RDF for power stations and the cement industry in particular. After unsuitable material has been sorted out, the pre-shredded material can be further processed in optimum form.
The shredder is available in a range of sizes (1500 - 3000mm rotor length), to suit your operational needs. Weima offer three drive options; hydraulic, direct and power belt drive making it highly flexible and adaptable for varying client needs. Designed and manufactured for long-life operation in the most demanding environments. It features offset bearings, bolted hardened stub shaft, vautid rotor hydraulic cooling, 40 mm plate base frame and anti-vibration substructure.
- MSW (Municipal Solid Waste)
- C&I (Commercial and Industrial) Waste
- C&D (Construction and Demolition) Waste
Key Features + Options
- Drive: Shredders can be equipped with hydraulic drive, direct drive, or power belt drive, depending on the application
- Fine-Cut Rotor: Aggressive infeed | For very fine material | Different knife configurations possible
- Low Feeding Point: For direct feeding via forklift or wheel loader
- Screen: Multi-piece segments | Interchangeable | Easy to handle
- Counter Knives: Externally adjustable | Diagonal mounting for more aggressive cut
- Material Feeding: Swing ram on rolls | Positioned inside of the cutting chamber | Optionally with an extended pusher plate
- Design: Adjustable base frame | Compact and flexible | Maintenance friendly
- PLC Control: Energy efficient size reduction and good usability with Siemens PLC control panel