Haas Tyron Shredder
The mobile Haas Tyron shredder is the most powerful, twin-shaft, slow speed shredder in the industry. It can to shred a wide range of materials and waste. Its versatility is matched only by its strong performance, boasting an aggressive infeed and impressive throughput stats.
The mobile Haas Tyron has 4 variations, with the power and size of the shredding chamber varying across the range to suit a wide range of applications and operational requirements.
The defining feature of these machines is their independently driven twin shaft set up which allows for greater control over the output size. You can adjust the shaft rotation speed and direction to optimise the output product. There is a range of preset settings for wood, general waste and organic waste. You can also manually adjust a variable setting to suit the requirements of your operation. The ability to reverse both shafts independently also protects the shredder against wrapping of long fibrous material, meaning a reduction in downtime spent cleaning the machine/clearing blockages.
Haas Tyron Shredder - Online Monitoring
The Haas Tyron also benefits from the Haas Telematics online monitoring system. This system allows operators to track their machine online in real time. You are able to track key performance indicators, as well as geographical data. You are able to set up alerts also, which notify you when certain triggers are hit.
- Green / Organic Waste
- MSW (municipal solid waste)
- C&I (commercial and industrial) Waste
- Paper Rolls
- Japanese Knotweed
Key Features + Options
- Twin shredding shafts enable greater control and consistency of shred size.
- Can be used in any location (comfortable transport measurements)
- Easy and quick positioning thanks to crawler tracks and radio remote control
- Shreds different materials with just one tool configuration
- High throughput capacity of up to 100 tph
- Resistant against foreign objects
- No wrapping of long fibrous material (self-cleaning system)
- Low wear costs and a long lifetime
- Quiet main drive
- Service and Maintenance friendly.
Technical Specification + Throughput
Power: 350 HP / 257 kW
Shredding Chamber: 700mm x 1500mm