DISC SCREEN Hire
HIGH OUTPUT FOR DIFFICULT WASTES
Disc screen hire from CRJ. Using Ecostar's revolutionary patented disc screening technology, this system handles the most difficult of materials such as wet compost, sticky soils and waste with clay fractions, enabling you to recover materials which were previously unrecoverable.
The Hextra can screen materials faster using less space and achieving productivity of up to 200 t/h. These features allow users to become more efficient in the production of recycled materials. Also, the use of higher quality components compared to market standards guarantees maximum reliability and reduces maintenance costs.
With the Smart Hopper, Hextra becomes a screening system with unbeatable flexibility. The sliding hopper is equipped with a dosing screw and can work in line or in a loop with all shredders. The hydraulic system managed from the remote console can change the screen options from 2 to 3 fractions in relation to specific operating needs. The hopper slides back to minimise footprint during transport.
Material is delivered from the feed hopper onto a disc deck with rows of spinning disc that makes the material 'dance'. This action separates and loosens damp materials, enabling the sub fraction to fall through.
Used mainly as a pre-screener for damp, sticky or fresh material, disc screeners can also be used for product sizing for sale or recovery. They’re highly mobile, reliable, quick to set up and easy to operate.
Disc Screen Options:
- Very high output: Hextra can screen materials faster, using less space and achieving productivity of up to 200 t/h.
- Reliable: A robust build using quality durable materials.
- 3 fraction split: You can choose between a 2 and 3 fraction split, depending on operational requirements.
- Quick set up: A remote control, and straight forward control screen allow easy operation and quick set up.
- Fuel efficient.
- Fully mobile.
- One man operation.
- Premium brand.
- Ability to recover difficult previously unscreenable wastes.