The Weima Pre-Cut Shredder is the ideal first step for a multi-stage waste processing system with high throughput. This industrial shredder ensures optimum preconditioning of materials for further processing. After unsuitable material has been sorted out, the pre-shredded material can be further processed in its optimum form. The Pre-Cut is built to handle unsorted, highly contaminated waste streams.
Heavy-duty construction ensures the Weima Pre-Cut industrial shredder is tough enough for demanding environments and applications, featuring offset bearings, bolted hardened stub shaft, vautid rotor, hydraulic cooling, super-fast hydraulics, 40mm plate base frame and anti-vibration substructure.
The Pre-Cut can also be used as single-stage equipment, in the instance that an RDF customer only requires coarsely pre-shredded material.
- MSW (Municipal Solid Waste)
- C&I (Commercial and Industrial) Waste
- C&D (Construction and Demolition) Waste
- RAM: Load dependent | Electronic distance measuring device | Less wear due to external guidance
- Pre-Cut Rotor: Vautid coated against wear | Massive 100/130mm cutting knives | Easy Maintenance
- Powerful Drive: Hydraulic drive | Full torque from zero | Full speed control | Excellent load control
- Screen: For homogenous output material size | Wear protection | Easy adjustment
- Counter Knives: Externally adjustable | Rotatable | Protected against impact thanks to cover plates
- Bearings: Dustproof | Study design | Maintenance friendly
- Frame: Sturdy base | Compact design | Adaptable for conveying systems
- Control Cabinet: Siemens PLC control | Energy efficient size reduction | Easy to use