The Weima Powerline industrial shredder is a universal single shaft shredder, capable of dealing with a wide range of input material. It can be used as a high throughput secondary shredder in multi-stage processing: after sorting the material out that is not ideal for the production of RDF, the valuable material remains and is ready for further size reduction. Or it can be used as a single stage solution for pre-sorted material.
The heavy-duty build can cope with the most demanding environments. It is made up of octagonal knives of 80mm and 100mm size. Available with numerous options to match process demands, including CDW drive (high-performance compact drive) offset bearings, bolted hardened stub shaft, vautid rotor, hydraulic cooling, super-fast hydraulics, 40mm plate base frame and anti-vibration substructure.
As a single-stage industrial shredder the pre-sorted material can be loaded by either a loader or grab, or when deployed in a multi-stage process as a secondary shredder with continuous conveyor fed input material particle sizes of 30 – 100 mm are achievable.
- MSW (Municipal Solid Waste)
- C&I (Commercial and Industrial) Waste
- C&D (Construction and Demolition) Waste
Key Features + Options
- Drive: Shredders can be equipped with hydraulic drive, direct drive, or power belt drive, depending on the application
- Powerline Rotor: All-purpose | High throughput | Low energy consumption | Low wear costs
- Low Feeding Point: For direct feeding via forklift or wheel loader
- Screen: Multi-piece segments | Interchangeable | Easy to handle
- Counter Knives: Externally adjustable | Diagonal mounting for more aggressive cut
- Material Feeding: Swing ram on rolls | Positioned inside of the cutting chamber | Optionally with an extended pusher plate
- Design: Adjustable base frame | Compact and flexible | Maintenance friendly
- PLC Control: Energy efficient size reduction and good usability with Siemens PLC control panel