The Weima Fine-Cut shredder is a high output secondary single shaft industrial shredder for smallest particle sizes. It’s the perfect industrial shredding solution due to high rotor speeds and is ideal for multi-stage processing. Fine cut industrial shredders offer the best solution for producing the best quality RDF materials.
They offer three drive options; hydraulic, direct and power belt drive making it highly flexible and adaptable for varying client needs.
- MSW (Municipal Solid Waste)
- C&I (Commercial and Industrial) Waste
- C&D (Construction and Demolition) Waste
Key Features + Options
- Drive: Shredders can be equipped with hydraulic drive, direct drive, or power belt drive, depending on the application
- Fine-Cut Rotor: Aggressive infeed | For very fine material | Different knife configurations possible
- Low Feeding Point: For direct feeding via forklift or wheel loader
- Screen: Multi-piece segments | Interchangeable | Easy to handle
- Counter Knives: Externally adjustable | Diagonal mounting for more aggressive cut
- Material Feeding: Swing ram on rolls | Positioned inside of the cutting chamber | Optionally with an extended pusher plate
- Design: Adjustable base frame | Compact and flexible | Maintenance friendly
- PLC Control: Energy efficient size reduction and good usability with Siemens PLC control panel