The Mobile HAAS TYRON is the most powerful, twin-shaft, slow speed shredder in the industry. It is able to shred a wide range of materials and waste, and its versatility is matched only by its strong performance, boasting an aggressive infeed and impressive throughput stats.
The Mobile HAAS TYRON has 4 variations, with the power and size of the shredding chamber varying across the range to suit a wide range of applications and operational requirements. The
The defining feature of these machines is their independently driven twin shaft set up which allows for greater control over the output size. The shaft rotation speed and direction can be adjusted to optimise the output product. There is a range of preset settings for Wood, General Waste and Organic Waste as well as a variable setting which can be manually adjusted to suit your requirements. The ability to reverse both shafts independently also protects the shredder against wrapping of long fibrous material, meaning a reduction in downtime spent cleaning the machine / clearing blockages.
- Green / Organic Waste
- MSW (municipal solid waste)
- C&I (commercial and industrial) Waste
- Paper Rolls
- Japanese Knotweed
Key Features + Options
- Twin shredding shafts enable greater control and consistency of shred size.
- Can be used in any location (comfortable transport measurements)
- Easy and quick positioning thanks to crawler tracks and radio remote control
- Shreds different materials with just one tool configuration
- High throughput capacity of up to 100 tph
- Resistant against foreign objects
- No wrapping of long fibrous material (self-cleaning system)
- Low wear costs and a long lifetime
- Quiet main drive
- Service and Maintenance friendly.
Technical Specification + Throughput
Power: 350 HP / 257 kW
Shredding Chamber: 700mm x 1500mm