The static Haas Tyron shredder series are the most powerful double shaft slow speed shredders in the industry. The range includes five models, the 1500E (XL), 2000E (XL) and 2500E, with the number denoting the length of the shredding shafts. They are all capable of shredding a variety of materials down to a size of <150 mm – 500 mm.
Each of the static Tyron series is electrically powered and has a separate power unit which provides easy access for servicing and maintenance works.
The defining feature of these machines is their independently driven twin shaft set up which allows for greater control over the output size. The shaft rotation speed and direction can be adjusted to optimise the output product. There is a range of preset settings for Wood, General Waste and Organic Waste as well as a variable setting which can be manually adjusted to suit your requirements. The ability to reverse both shafts independently also protects the shredder against wrapping of long fibrous material, meaning a reduction in downtime spent cleaning the machine / clearing blockages.
- Green / Organic Waste
- MSW (municipal solid waste)
- C&I (commercial and industrial) Waste
- Paper Rolls
- Japanese Knotweed
Key Features + Options
- Twin shredding shafts enable greater control and consistency of shred size
- Shreds different materials with just one tool configuration
- High throughput capacity of up to 100 tph
- Resistant against foreign objects
- No wrapping of long fibrous material (self-cleaning system)
- Low wear costs and a long lifetime
- Very low noise emission
- Service and Maintenance friendly
Technical Specification + Throughput
Power: 2 x 90 kW
Shredding Chamber: 700mm x 1500mm