Eddy Current Separators
Today’s waste streams more than often contain metals, these can be recovered to obtain a cash value, to enhance overall separation quality and minimise material to landfill; and also protect valuable equipment in waste separation processes by removing ferrous and non ferrous metals that could cause damage and downtime.
INTRODUCING THE STEELWELD STROBE ECS1500
The Steelweld Strobe ECS 1500 is a mobile eddy current separator which uses a powerful magnetic field to separate ferrous and non-ferrous metals, such as aluminium and copper from a variety of materials.
With powerful Master Magnets incorporated into the machine, an optimal separation and maximum yield of up to 25TPH (depending on source material density) can be achieved.
The Steelweld Strobe ECS 1500 comes with crawler tracks, an on-board diesel generator and a hydraulic power pack allowing for easy site manoeuvrability. It can be transported on a low loader trailer without permits and its unique low feed height allows it to be directly fed from a Trommel.
With quick set up times and an easy to use push button control panel, this machine is easily maintained and consistently delivers high performance.
- Horizontal Vibratory feeder
- Low feed height
- Rare earth drum for ferrous metal separation
- 1500mm wide Master Magnets ECS for non-ferrous metal separation
- Three integrated inclined discharge conveyors with hydraulic folding
- On board hydraulic power pack for crawler tracks control and hydraulic controls
- Powered by on board 65kW Generator or via mains electricity (customer supplied) via interlock switch
- Adjustable speed control on ECS rotor and ECS belt for optimal separation
- On board air compressor to allow cleaning of the machine
- On board working lights
- Municipal Solid Waste
- C&D Reclaim
- Incinerator Slag
- Shredded Wood
- Crushed Glass