SLOW SPEED SHREDDERS
As the name suggests, these slow speed shredders have twin or single shafts that operate at low revolutions per minute (rpm). Our shredders are used primarily for volume reduction or pre-shredding of bulky or contaminated wastes to aid processing and recovery.
Over recent years our shredders have been helping customers to produce uninformed waste products to create energy and divert waste from landfill. Incorporating built-in damage protection features and heavy-duty, wear-resistant parts, our slow speed shredders can handle the most difficult of waste types. All of our shredders are fully mobile, quick to set-up and easy to operate. We can also tailor performance and shred size to suit your particular application and requirements.
Slow-speed shredders are usually supplied on a self-drive basis (however an operator can be supplied if required). It’s easy to use, needs only one man to operate and we’ll carry out a thorough handover, so you know exactly what’s what.
- Municipal Solid Waste/Household/Black bag waste
- Industrial and commercial waste
- Construction and demolition waste
- Waste wood
- Clean wood
- Green waste
- Organic waste
- Forestry waste
- Bulk reduction tasks
- Tree Roots
- Processes a wide variety of wastes, including bulky and contaminated wastes
- Heavy-duty build with built-in protection features
- Low wear and fuel costs
- Overband magnet
- Easy to set up, operate and maintain
- One man operation
- Premium brand
- Quality Fire Suppression System
You may also be interested in our High-Speed Shredders.