With a large diameter 2.5 ton rotor, spinning at 1000rpm, these high-speed shredders are high output machines. They produce an accurate, consistent shred size down to a target of 40mm. Primarily these shredders are used for shredding wood and green waste. However, they’re so versatile it can shred a wide range of waste. In order to tackle more difficult waste streams, these machines can be used in combination with slow-speed shredders.
To ensure maximum performance and reliability, high-speed shredders can be supplied with a skilled operator and an on-site maintenance package.
Looking for a machine for volume reduction or pre-shredding of bulky or contaminated waste? Then a Slow Speed Shredder might be more suitable for your needs.
KEY FEATURES OF A HIGH-SPEED SHREDDER:
- Processes a wide range of waste to produce saleable products.
- Heavy duty build.
- High output with accuracy.
- Can shred down to 40mm.
- One man operation.
- Quick set up and reliable operation.
- Premium brand.
- Resistant to light contamination due to free-swinging hammers.
- Top roller magnet.
- Quality Fire Suppression System Fitted.
- Supplied with a trained operator and on-site maintenance.
You may also be interested in our Slow Speed Shredders.