HIGH SPEED SHREDDING
With a large diameter 2.5 ton rotor, spinning at 1000rpm, this shredder is a high output machine which produces an accurate, consistent shred size down to a target of 40mm, if required. It’s primarily used for shredding wood and green waste, but it’s so versatile, it can shred a wide range of waste, especially when it’s used in combination with slow speed equipment, which enables you to process more difficult wastes.
To ensure maximum performance and reliability, high speed shredders are usually supplied with a skilled operator and an on-site maintenance package.
Looking for a machine for volume reduction or pre-shredding of bulky or contaminated waste? Then a Slow Speed Shredder might be more suitable for your needs.
KEY FEATURES OF A HIGH SPEED SHREDDER:
- Processes a wide range of waste to produce saleable products
- Heavy duty build
- High output with accuracy
- Can shred down to 40mm
- One man operation
- Quick set up and reliable operation
- Premium brand
- Resistant to light contamination due to free swinging hammers
- Top roller magnet
- Quality Fire Suppression System Fitted
- Supplied with trained operator and on-site maintenance
You may also be interested in our Slow Speed Shredders.